Local Favorites at International Inn & Suites!
Hyannis & Cape Cod Beaches
Hyannis and Cape Cod are famous for their beaches. With a variety of beaches, from quiet bayside beaches with calm and cool water, to warm water beaches on Nantucket Sound, a visit to Hyannis and Cape Cod is a beach lover’s dream come true. Many of the area’s beaches offer modern amenities like showers, snack bars and boat launch areas, while others are just quiet sandy places to enjoy the beauty of nature. No matter what type of beach you’re looking for, you’ll enjoy a fabulous day at the beach in Hyannis and Cape Cod, MA. www.capecodhyannis.com/beaches.htm
Hyannis Beach Hotel Accommodations: Located in the heart of downtown Hyannis, Massachusetts just minutes from the area’s top beaches, family attractions, museums, shopping, and dining, the International Inn & Suites is a charming boutique hotel that offers fabulous accommodations for family vacations and romantic getaways in Hyannis, MA. Stay with us and enjoy a variety of top resort hotel amenities like Jacuzzi rooms, supervised childcare, on-site dining, and so much more just minutes away from the best beaches, cruises and attractions in Hyannis and Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Craigville Beach: Located off Craigville Beach Road in Centerville, Craigville beach is popular warm water beach that offers a wide range of amenities including showers, restrooms, lifeguards, a snack bar, a parking lot, and telephones.
- Kalmus Park Beach: This Hyannis beach at Hyannis Harbor is a favorite windsurfing spot and features a large picnic area, restrooms, lifeguards, a snack bar, a parking lot, and telephones.
- Sea Street Beach: This public beach is located at Hyannis Harbor and offers a prime location near restaurants and shops. Visitors can enjoy the picnic area and take advantage of the restrooms, lifeguards, snack bar, parking lot, and telephones.
- Veterans Beach: Located on Ocean Street, next to the Kennedy Memorial, this beautiful beach features pine trees, barbecue pits, a playground, a picnic area, restrooms, lifeguards, a snack bar, parking, and telephones.
- Sandy Neck Beach: This beach in Barnstable offers six miles of coastline, high sand dunes and cool clear water. The off-roading crowd flock to this popular beach that offers road access, restrooms, lifeguards, a snack bar, parking areas, telephones, and fishing. [Top]